I decided to start a dedicated post for Thursdays to make sure I posted at least once a week.
Did I do that?
I blogged one week and then not the next. What is wrong with me?
Oh, right, this:
(This is where I was going to insert a picture of my calendar of the past two months, but WordPress is having some issues doing that for whatever reason. So, instead, have a list.)
In the past two months I have:
- Driven to Oklahoma (1232 miles)
- Driven home from Oklahoma (1232 miles)
- Driven to Greencastle, PA twice (78.4 miles x 2)
- Driven to Kane, PA to second shoot with Paige Butcher, and then home again (236 miles x 2)
- Driven to Wheeling, WV to second shoot with Paige again (223 miles)
- Driven from Wheeling to Morgantown to sleep (78.6 miles)
- Driven from Morgantown to home (161 miles)
- This doesn’t count my daily commute, errands, running around to hang out with friends, etc.
- For those of you not doing the math in your head, that puts me at 3555.4+ miles.
- This also doesn’t factor in my next week of travel to Oklahoma (BWI is 83.1 miles from my house, Dillon is 74.9 miles from the OKC airport, and I’m attending a work function Saturday-Wednesday in OKC… So, add another 316 miles to that 3555.4+, bringing us to at least 3871.4+ miles… all in driving).
I’m pretty tired, dudes.
The good in all this running around?
- Pumpkin Spice Lattes are back at Starbucks
- I second shot with Paige a couple of times. And I’m sure you all remember how much I love her. Second shooting is always fun and a huge learning experience. I love it. I could do it for a really long time and not care.
- My best friend is home. I haven’t seen her yet because, well, I’m entirely too busy, but … WELCOME HOME, ERIKA!
- It’s been pretty hard to miss my boyfriend since I’m never at home (sorry, babe).
- The trip I take on Thursday means I get to see him for a couple of days.
- I’ve been inspired a little bit more lately, which I think means new and exciting things are on the horizon.
- I’ve made huge decisions and acted upon them. I’m good at making the decisions, pretty bad at the acting. The fact that I’ve already taken steps is a HUGE leap for Stephanie-kind.
Instead of keeping this entirely text, I’ve decided to share a photo from the most recent wedding I second shot with Paige (so, last weekend in Wheeling).
Enjoy, critique, feel sympathy for my poor beaten up body.
And hey, if anyone needs a second shooter, you can give me a call in December.